Recipe from myplate.gov
- 3 Tablespoons angel food cake mix
- 2 Tablespoons yogurt, low-fat vanilla
- 3 raspberries
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lite whipped topping
- Scoop 3 Tablespoons of angel food cake mix into a microwave-safe cup or mug.
- Mix in vanilla yogurt and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute, let sit for another minute after cooking in the microwave.
- Using a knife, cut around the sides of the cup to loosen the cake and “dump” it on a plate.
- Top of the cake with whipped topping and sprinkle with berries.