More than just a fitness club
With state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, a lap pool, the latest group exercise classes and more, there’s so much for you to do and experience at Beacon Health & Fitness. However, it’s the medical fitness difference that makes us most unique … it’s the core of who we are and what we believe in.
How does a medical fitness facility help you?
- Fitness orientation: We’ll match your goals with an exercise regimen that’s right for you. You walked in with a purpose & you’ll walk out with a plan from one of our degreed and certified Fitness Specialists.
- Personal training: This includes training for student-athletes.
- Quick Looks: Every three months, we offer follow-up measurements to help you monitor your progress.
- Medical oversight: All of our programs and services are approved by our Beacon Medical Advisory Committee to ensure that they are both safe and effective.
- Trained staff: Our fitness team includes exercise physiologists, fitness specialists with college degrees in exercise science or related fields and personal trainers/group exercise instructors with certifications from renowned organizations like the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
- Beacon Best Medicine Program: Included in membership with a physician’s referral, participants in the Beacon Best Medicine Program have access to a variety of classes specifically designed for those facing cancer, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, neurological conditions, recovering from a cardiac event (Phase IV) and more.
- Wellness SurroundCare Team: This multidisciplinary team is composed of a sports medicine physician, physical therapist, exercise physiologist, fitness specialist, personal trainer, massage therapist, athletic trainer and sports performance coach. They meet on a regular basis to discuss specific cases and determine the best course of action for that member.
- On-Site Primary Care: Imagine your primary care physician being a key partner in your fitness plan. Now imagine your primary care physician being on-site at your club. Health care has never been easier, or more convenient!
Programs managed by professionals
At Beacon Health & Fitness, we complement our world-class fitness center facilities and equipment with a team of professionals able to diagnose, treat, rehabilitate, prevent, educate and improve health and performance. We also offer programming to target the recovery benefits of exercise and improve the quality of life for Parkinson’s, cancer, arthritis, and heart patients, as well as patients with neurological conditions.
Doctors, ready to refer a patient to Beacon Health & Fitness?
Contact our Clinical Integration Coordinator, Jake Phillips.