There is a wealth of information available to us today about nutrition. But how do you know what will work for you? With the help of a Registered Dietitian, you can go beyond “dieting” and learn how to improve your health, quality of life and gain more energy and confidence. Whatever your goals, Beacon Health & Fitness Nutrition Counseling can guide you on your path to health.
Our Registered Dietitian will meet with you individually and provide education, coaching and guidance on:
- Eating Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Heart Health
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Digestive Disorders
- Sports Performance Nutrition
- Weight Gain
- Weight Loss
- Eating for Healthy Living
How do I know if nutrition counseling is right for me?
How can I schedule an appointment?
- Stopping by our Granger, South Bend or Elkhart Information Desk
- Calling our Information Desk, Granger 574.647.8460, South Bend 574.647.2655, Elkhart 574.389.5580 or Three Rivers 269.273.9635
- Email one of our Registered Dietitians:
- Granger & South Bend – Erica: EWeinandy@beaconhealthsystem.org
- Elkhart – Kate: KGglick@beaconhealthsystem.org
- Three Rivers – Liz: MRrimer@beaconhealthsystem.org
30 Minute Session — $45
1 Hour Session — $75
4 Session Pack — $290
Nutrition Programs At Beacon Health & Fitness
The Plant-Based Method – Incorporating more plant based meals into your diet
DEEP (Diabetes Empowerment Education Program)
Step One – Start your weight loss journey
Meet Our Registered Dietitians
A simple & healthy recipe to get your pasta fix while staying on track.
Angel Food Pastry with Berries & Cream
Try this delicious & healthy desert, it only takes a couple minutes!
Garlic & Parmesan Grilled Carrots
Carrots are rich in an antioxidant called beta carotene, which not only help limit damage to cells in our eyes but can also be important in keeping our skin healthy and our immune system strong! This summer, look for ways to incorporate more carrots into your meals. Try this recipe to help get you started!