- 1 lb carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- Combine oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss carrots in oil mixture and grill until heated through; do not overcook as carrots will get soft.
(Tip: Try to use carrots of similar size so they all cook evenly.)
- When done, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Carrots are rich in an antioxidant called beta carotene, which not only help limit damage to cells in our eyes but can also be important in keeping our skin healthy and our immune system strong! This summer, look for ways to incorporate more carrots into your meals. Try this recipe to help get you started!