- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 oz. package ranch dip
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup chopped chives (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- spray oil to grill
- 4 whole grain buns
- lettuce, tomato, onions for topping as desired
- Mix ground chicken, ranch dip and breadcrumbs together. Add in chives, onions, and black pepper as desired to season.
- Form into 4 patties; let sit 15 minutes in refrigerator. While setting, preheat grill.
- Spray or oil grill pan as desired and cook chicken burgers until an internal temperature of 165⁰F is reached and juices run clear.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato and onion on whole grain buns.