This chilly weather has us looking for easy recipes to warm us up at the end of the day. This white chicken chili is the answer. Just throw everything in the crock pot and come back to a nice warm meal!
- 32 oz low sodium/salt free chicken stock
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilis
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 onion, diced
- cilantro, diced (garnish, optional)
- sour cream (garnish, optional)
Add all ingredients (except for cilantro and sour cream) to slow cooker, and cook on high for 6 hours.
If desired, garnish each serving with a tablespoon of the sour cream and diced cilantro.
Source: Freshop Test Kitchen (from Martin’s Supermarket Groceries to Go)