Pure Pilates is a “mind-body” program designed to improve flexibility, posture, stamina and overall strength through methodical, controlled movements and coordinated breathing.
Pure Pilates is divided into three separate programs created to challenge and improve the health and well-being of all Beacon Health & Fitness members, despite limitations or ailments.
- Builds strength
- Improves flexibility
- Corrects posture and alignment
- Improves balance
- Great cross training for athletes
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Increases body awareness and control
$50 per month
One-on-One & Training Available
- For You: Pure Pilates for You offers unlimited classes each month with a variety of times, trainers and locations. It is on a month-to-month payment with no long-term commitment. Simply register online or through the Beacon Health & Fitness mobile app to reserve your place in class.
- For Patients: Pure Pilates for Patients benefits those recovering from back, knee, hip, shoulder and stress injuries. It works to correct weaknesses and imbalances to prevent re-injury and to help return the body to a balanced state.
- For Athletes: Pure Pilates for Athletes improves strength, agility, speed, power, flexibility and balance that assist athletes looking to improve training technique for maximum performance.
Please contact the Fitness Manager at your preferred location to get started!
- Granger – Del, EStukel@beaconhealthsystem.org or 574-647-8418
- South Bend – Christina, CHowland@beaconhealthsystem.org or 574-647-2660
- Elkhart – Tanner, TJBradley@beaconhealthsysem.org or 574-584-2569
- Three Rivers – Meg, MRrimer@beaconhealthsystem.org or 269-273-9635