Greek yogurt is not just for breakfast anymore! Try this super easy recipe that you can even make with the kids while they’re home for the summer! It’s full of protein, calcium and fruits — a snack or dessert that you can feel great about!
- Greek Yogurt (try vanilla for a great base flavor)
- Assorted berries (blueberries, strawberries or raspberries, fresh or frozen)
- Granola, chocolate chips or nuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Spread Greek yogurt on the baking sheet until about ½ inch thick.
- Top with blueberry sized fruit and granola
- Freeze 4-6 hours (or longer as needed) until set.
- Pull up frozen bark and break into chunks when fully frozen, you can store in an air-tight container separated by wax or parchment paper.
Use a higher fat yogurt for a better texture (it may get icy with lower fat) and make sure to chop fruits small so they can freeze better. This will keep up to 3 months in the freezer… if it makes it that long!! Feel free to add in maple syrup or honey for an extra sweet summer treat!!