Quit Smoking with Freedom From Smoking
Quit smoking with help from the premier smoking cessation program in the South Bend, Granger and Elkhart area. Freedom From Smoking, developed by the American Lung Association, is a seven-week program conveniently held at Beacon Health & Fitness. Hundreds of thousands of people have become smokefree through a Freedom From Smoking® group clinic, which offers a structured, systematic approach to quitting smoking.
Overseen by a certified facilitator, you will learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit smoking
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting smoking easier
- How to prepare for your Quit Day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smokefree for good
Participants who successfully complete the seven week program will earn a 1 month FREE membership to Beacon Health & Fitness! For Beacon Associates, 20 LiGHT points can be earned with successful completion.
The next session of Freedom From Smoking begins August 23nd.
Meetings are on Tuesdays at Beacon Health & Fitness granger from 5:30 – 7pm.
Do you have questions about Freedom From Smoking?
Contact Kris Ohlson at KOhlson@beaconhealthsystem.org