If you are in any way uncomfortable or just don’t feel like you’re ready to come back to the pool yet, that’s okay. We want you to feel comfortable, safe, and ready. We have a webs page with several FAQs about our COVID precautions at Beacon Health & Fitness.
- Instructors will wear masks when in close contact with children, including in the water.
- We are limiting the number of classes at a time to reduce the number of students on deck.
- Classes are spread out throughout the pools, starting at opposite ends when possible.
- Swimmers are spread out throughout the pools, starting at opposite ends when possible.
- Swimmers are limited to one “parent/caregiver” per student in the facility. Additional parents are encouraged to wait in our lobby area while lessons are going on to minimize congestion on deck.
- Parent chairs are spaced a minimum of 6’ apart on deck.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early for class.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in swimsuits to minimize locker room use, family/24 hour bathrooms are available for use. Hair dryers are not available at this time.
- Additional information with regards to entering the building, check in locations, etc. will be emailed out prior to the start of the first lesson.
If your child needs an evaluation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know where your child would best fit in our class levels, and need help with registering online, give us a call weekdays between 9am-4pm at (574)584-2398 (commons desk line).
Questions about swim lessons?
Contact Kelly: KDobrydney@beaconhealthsystem.org